In-Home Design Service
Don’t stress out! We can help.
We realize that ordering custom furniture can be intimidating for those who have difficulty visualizing color, size and space.
If you are unsure of the best style, finishes and placement of furniture for your room, we offer an In-Home Design Consultation to assist you with purchasing our furniture.
To schedule an in-home visit, please visit our showroom and discuss the specific items you are interested in purchasing with a Sales Associate to determine if the style, comfort and price of our items will suit your needs.
The fee for the In-home visit is $350 for one room. If you would like suggestions for multiple rooms during the same visit, an additional fee of $50 per room will apply. Most of the fee ($250) can be applied as a credit toward any purchase of $2,500 or more made within one year of the visit. (Clearance or Floor Sample items are excluded.)
If you are looking for a comprehensive plan for your entire home including paint, window treatments, flooring, etc., we recommend hiring an interior designer. For your convenience, we have a list of local interior designers that you can access by clicking here.
Our In-Home Design Consultation includes:
- A single In-home visit, in which our Interior Designer will:
- Briefly tour the main rooms of your home to get a sense of your style and taste.
- Discuss your lifestyle, design preferences, budget and goals for one room. Please let our designer know in advance if you wish to discuss more than one room so that appropriate time can be scheduled.
- Measure the space and existing pieces you plan to keep.
- Take photographs as necessary.
- Within 7 days of the In-Home Consultation, the Designer will send an email that includes:
- A furniture placement floor plan with 2 layout options
- Suggested furnishings including recommended selections for color, fabric, leather, wood, etc.
- An itemized cost estimate
- A follow-up, in-store appointment with the Designer to review and discuss the layout, upholstery options, finishes and final cost.
Fee: $350 ($250 is credited toward purchase of $2500 or more).